Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain.
Me History Peeps Thanks
Words below the picture on the left are clickable. Stay calm & just express :) Peace! Playgrounds where I run wild. Twitter Facebook Tumblr Formspring

The girl with an attitude. Laughter is how I live through my day. Friends and family are what I live for. Cross me and be ditched.

Loosening

Friday 15 April 2011 16:21

Okay I'm having tantrums these days, I think it came from my brother and dad's argument. This is a stupid thing. I wish everything would just go back to normal.

Back to Earth. So I'm collecting money for the carnival booth, this is frustrating, hoping to get all the money by Monday, the carnival's in 2 weeks! Some of them wanna make tees, self printed with paint or marker I guess; but I think we could just use the money to make tags, it's cheaper like that and we all can have one? Huh. Let's see how the votes on Monday go.

So I'll just end this today, watching Desperate Housewives right now. We had Star World and heck I knew nothing!? Damn. End :)

GodWoon!