Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain.
Me History Peeps Thanks
Words below the picture on the left are clickable. Stay calm & just express :) Peace! Playgrounds where I run wild. Twitter Facebook Tumblr Formspring

The girl with an attitude. Laughter is how I live through my day. Friends and family are what I live for. Cross me and be ditched.

The truth

Thursday 31 March 2011 18:36

Everyone who walks by smiles, but you don't know that they're hiding something. Secret. Pain. Happiness. Friends are what brings genuine smiles, in friendship, trust is the most important of all. But sometimes it can deceived, but the real thing is, you need to listen to their statement before you pin the dart on them. If you only judge them by just one story, not asking for an explanation, then you don't need to be in that friendship.

I don't blame you, but seriously, this isn't a big deal. Why can't you just forget it and chill. This is a dumb thing to hold on to. It's a no big deal to fight and hold a grudge on it. Telling everyone around you, bad talk us is what you can do. But I would stand my ground and tell you, you are wrong. You just want someone to turn to, thinking we stabbed you, making people be on your side. If they listened to our point of view, they'll know, you're immature to be like this.

I love you as a friend, but the way you're being now is just unbearable. You need to look at yourself, you're acting like a kid. This isn't the first time your tantrums run wild, every time you do this, it makes others feel irritated. So I wish, you can realize what you're being right now ain't right. I will still be your friend, just make a change.

me.