Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain.
Me History Peeps Thanks
Words below the picture on the left are clickable. Stay calm & just express :) Peace! Playgrounds where I run wild. Twitter Facebook Tumblr Formspring

The girl with an attitude. Laughter is how I live through my day. Friends and family are what I live for. Cross me and be ditched.

Camwhore

Friday 8 April 2011 17:54

Damn. I actually post. LOL. Hi, so that wasn't a good greeting. Sorry. Today, Friday! It's still a school day but since it was Mr Jega's retirement day, we had a farewell ceremony, which ate up the periods before recess. Hell yeah! The performances were great, well let's just say Nicholas was totally awesome. He sand and danced Britney Spears's Till The World Ends, and guess what? The video is now on hot magazine's site, letting everyone in the world/Malaysia(?) to vote for him! Gawd, if he hits big... I know you! Remember me Nicholas! LOL Desperate much, sorry.

So Azmina brought her dad's DSLR to school, it was supposed to be fun by taking pictures of butt spanking and all, but the funny gang skipped today. Boo-hoo. But the rest of us were epic, having fun like maniacs. We rule, seriously. Azmina's uploading them right now, and I feel a little bitter, I look fugly. But partly (not), it's for fun!

OHOH! Infinite's performing Nothing's Over right now! Damn it, L and SungGyu are perfect. I love you! Shamelessly. Haha. Btw, Brian Joo and Tony An's comebacks were awesome too! Dang, why are everyone so talented. Okay, I'm just biased. Who cares. LOL

Anyway, oh, Korean test tomorrow. Shit. I haven't even study a single thing. Pray HARD. Ugh. I gotta practice the piano later, hardcore. That's it for today, mini one. Bye!

Happy Birthday Jonghyun! :)